Forget about am ultra-thin design, extended battery life or even near field communication (NFC). The folks at Aatma Studio have produced a slick little video of the features they think should appear in a future generation of iPhones and I tend to agree that these would certainly pique my curiosity.
Whether it is the laser keyboard, the impossibly thin design, or the holographic display I think we can all comfortably agree that these features would be significantly more than the next evolutionary step in the iPhone family tree. That said they do represent the “art of the possible” for what’s to come.
- Crazy iPhone 5 concept video making the rounds (zdnet.com)
- What We’d Really Like to See in a New iPhone (foxnews.com)
- The iPhone 5 Will Be Cool, but Probably Not This Cool (adweek.com)
- Apple To Launch iPhone 5 In New Zealand on October 9? (pocketnow.com)
- iPhone 5 concept includes laser keyboard, holographic projection, unicorns (intomobile.com)