Google’s iTunes competitor to take a shot at Apple’s music dominance – “Google’s Music Service to Launch by Christmas” http://ht.ly/2AsBy
Humor reigns supreme this week – there’s no doubt about that fact. On a side a note, I’ve change the cadence of the weekly summaries to correspond with the weekly tracking that WordPress uses in their stats engine (i.e., Monday through Sunday). Here are the most popular posts from the past week:
- Human hay bale
- The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody
- Echo smart pen by Livescribe
- Very interesting; recent discovery unlocks the secret
- They should call this doll Baby Scare-a-Lot
- TED: The world’s oldest living things
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- Wave didn’t make it with Google’s backing, why would someone else try?
- Canon 7D vs. Barbie Video Girl
- Mattel’s Tommy Burst detective set
To my U.S.-based readers – have a great Labor Day holiday weekend!
Wave didn’t make it with Google’s backing, why would someone else try? – “Google Wave to Rise Again on Its Own” http://ht.ly/2z63j
Gmail & Gtalk take VoIP to a whole new level of ease – “One Million Calls Placed From Gmail in 24 Hours” http://ht.ly/2vEuA #Google