Watch out NPR, P.F. Chang’s and Wes Andersen fans, we have your number now || “Middlebrow Culture” http://ow.ly/5rU7O
There is something very funny and refreshing (coming from a fan of the fine, fine product) to see that Pabst Blue Ribbon is at both ends of the spectrum. I dare say it appears to be the bookends that define the outer periphery of the culture continuum (or not).
- It’s a quadruple rainbow all the way! (marshallstanton.com)
- Put your mobile phone away people (marshallstanton.com)
- Why are EULAs so long? (marshallstanton.com)
- This is the reason the Internet was invented (not really but it is hysterical) (marshallstanton.com)
- To all the Apple fanboys and girls out there (marshallstanton.com)