Whether you’re for the merger of AT&T and T-Mobile or against it, there’s a lot of truth (and humor) in the videos below. I have to agree that with the new combined entity of AT&T&T and Verizon owning more than 80% of the market share, consumer options are pretty limited.
What’s not to love?
- New website launched that goes against AT&T and T-Mobile merger (benzinga.com)
- T-Mobile preparing possible severance packages if AT&T merger approved (bizjournals.com)
- Law firm enlists AT&T customers to fight merger with T-Mobile (arstechnica.com)
- Sen. Al Franken Opposes AT&T, T-Mobile Merger (informationweek.com)
- AT&T and T-Mobile merger (jennstrathman.com)