Wow. There’s been a lot of press lately about Samsung being the next Apple which is a pretty bold statement in and of itself but when you take a look at the breadth of products Samsung produces – as well as the high attention to user experience, quality, and design – it might be a little easier to imagine. It is only when you get a look at some of the innovations Samsung is bringing to the table such as the Smart Window does this prophesy really seem like something that we’ll see in the next year or so.
The transparent touchscreen LCD can fit into a window of any size up to 46 inches and delivers a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. The interactive window is allegedly going into production within the next month and while pricing information is not currently available.
- Maison garage (marshallstanton.com)
- Making HVAC sexy (marshallstanton.com)
- Brilliant interactive billboards (marshallstanton.com)
- Toyota makes road trips amazing (and educational) (marshallstanton.com)
- This is incredibly cool (esp. having been to HK) (marshallstanton.com)