The team over at Daily Infographic – one of the better sources for masterpieces of data visualization – recently announced a partnership with Infographic World, so you should expect to see more of the curious and insightful images that have become popular on this blog. Furthermore, they recently featured an infographic presenting the results from a survey conducted by SodaHead about the top infographics produced in 2011. Not surprisingly “The Life and Times of Steve Jobs” was the winner for 2011 having captured 29% of the vote.
- 2011 consumer media usage report (marshallstanton.com)
- Technology trends of 2011 (marshallstanton.com)
- 2012 resolutions get social (marshallstanton.com)
- Population density (marshallstanton.com)
- Metropolitan might (marshallstanton.com)