I know this is a shameless promotion for Google’s portfolio of search, social, local, mobile, etc. services but you have to admit it is a great video. It is hard to believe that 2011 is almost over and looking back at all of the amazing, wonderful, and tragic things that have happened in twelve short months – it is a powerful reminder of what an incredible time in which we are living.
- Statistic of the day: global food production (marshallstanton.com)
- Geek-out Sunday part XI: Anthropocene mapping (marshallstanton.com)
- So you think energy is expensive? (marshallstanton.com)
- 7 billion lives (marshallstanton.com)
- Steve Jobs, 1955-2011 (marshallstanton.com)