Among U.S.-based kids aged 6-12 Apple topped the charts for most desirable products once again this holiday season according to a recent survey by The Nielsen Company. The iPad took first place (44%) with the iPod Touch (30%) and iPhone (27%) taking the second and third spots respectively. In 2010 the iPad captured 31% of the “most desired” category. For consumers 13 and older, the iPad also topped the list for 2011 but with a significantly more modest (24%) share of respondents.
- Media consolidation (marshallstanton.com)
- Largest bankruptcies (marshallstanton.com)
- YouTube’s daily delivery (marshallstanton.com)
- Occupy movement Internet interest (marshallstanton.com)
- Thanksgiving 2011 (marshallstanton.com)