In a recent presentation by Lucas Watson, Vice President of Global Sales & Industry Marketing for YouTube at the Monaco Media Forum event in Monte Carlo earlier this month (MMF 2011) it was shared that YouTube is now delivering over 3.5 billion videos a day. When YouTube celebrated its sixth birthday back in May it was delivering 3 billion views day so in roughly half a year traffic to the video powerhouse is up nearly 20%. These views are coming from 800 million unique visitors per month, half of whom are from outside of the U.S.
- Occupy movement Internet interest (marshallstanton.com)
- Thanksgiving 2011 (marshallstanton.com)
- Girl power (marshallstanton.com)
- Android global presence (marshallstanton.com)
- Cyber Monday 2011 (marshallstanton.com)