In what can only be described as stunning, Reebok teamed up with artists 3D Joe and Max to create the largest 3D street art in history (breaking the Guinness World Record in the process). The painting was located at London’s West India Quays, Canary Wharf and measured an impressive 12,490 sq. ft. (1,160.4 m²). Spectators were invited to participate in a Reebok CrossFit work out of the day on the surface of the piece.
- Evolution of branding (marshallstanton.com)
- History and future of marketing (marshallstanton.com)
- Brilliant interactive billboards (marshallstanton.com)
- Visually arresting Newcastle billboard (marshallstanton.com)
- Quite possibly the best billboard in history (marshallstanton.com)