Android is crushing the competition and now owns over 50% of the global smartphone market (52.5% to be precise) – double from this time last year. The growth comes largely at the expense of every non-iOS mobile platform, although Apple did fall slightly to 15% of the world-wide market in Q3. As iPhone 4 customers come off their two-year contracts in mid-2012, the next-gen iPhone 5 is expected to be met with enthusiasm and is likely to boost Apple’s market share figures.
- Cyber Monday 2011 (marshallstanton.com)
- Millennials in the working world (marshallstanton.com)
- Student debt milestone (marshallstanton.com)
- Social networking and employment (marshallstanton.com)
- Coke’s 125th anniversary (marshallstanton.com)