According to a survey released by recruiting software provider Jobvite more than 22 million Americans sought new employment in 2011. Not surprisingly the majority of job seekers used a social network to facilitate their search (54% used Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter) although 86% disclosed having a profile on one of these sites.
Regardless, roughly 15% of those surveyed – or nearly 28% of those who used social media – said that they found a job through a social network.
- Coke’s 125th anniversary (marshallstanton.com)
- Facebook advertising performance (marshallstanton.com)
- Buffett’s IBM bet (marshallstanton.com)
- British social media in the workplace (marshallstanton.com)
- Global ingenuity economy (marshallstanton.com)