According to a new study by analytics provider EdgeRank Checker, the click through rate (CTR) for links posted to the news feed by Facebook Pages with over 100,000 fans is a measly 0.14% (1:715). This should give marketers a sense for how the “average” large brand is performing with their efforts on Facebook. Interestingly enough the fewer number of fans a brand has the more likely those fans are to share or click on links posted to their news feed (see below).
- Buffett’s IBM bet (marshallstanton.com)
- British social media in the workplace (marshallstanton.com)
- Global ingenuity economy (marshallstanton.com)
- Freelancing revolution (marshallstanton.com)
- High speed transatlantic link (marshallstanton.com)