After laying a high speed optical connection across the Atlantic Ocean, network operator Hibernia Atlantic and Chinese industrial giant Huawei conducted the first 100 Gbps transmission across this body of water. Spanning from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Southport, England the 3,461 mile (5,570 km) transmission, the error-free transmission was not the first of its kind in the world as Infinera and Pacific Crossing completed the same feat in October across more than 5,900 miles (9,500 km) from California to Japan.
- Digital gaming market (marshallstanton.com)
- Size of the global e-conomy (marshallstanton.com)
- American tablet usage (marshallstanton.com)
- Consumers’ social, local, and mobile habits (marshallstanton.com)
- IPO underwriting costs (marshallstanton.com)