According to research firm Ovum, the digital gaming market is poised to explode and is anticipated to be a $53 billion market by 2016. Ovum went on to say that mobile gaming alone was expected to triple to $17.5 billion in the same time frame. Blockbuster game franchises like Angry Birds, Call of Duty, and Halo have sold tens-of-millions of copies worldwide. Speaking of Call of Duty, here’s the Modern Warfare 3 commercial that all the fanboys/girls are raving about with Sam Worthington, Jonah Hill, and Dwight Howard. Enjoy.
- Size of the global e-conomy (marshallstanton.com)
- American tablet usage (marshallstanton.com)
- Consumers’ social, local, and mobile habits (marshallstanton.com)
- IPO underwriting costs (marshallstanton.com)
- AOL’s dial-up subscribers (marshallstanton.com)