1 hour 35 minutes
According to a recent survey by Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism entitled “The Tablet Revolution and the Future of News” over 77% of tablet owners use their devices daily and spend an average of 1 hour 35 minutes doing a variety of activities (i.e., email, reading news, games, etc.). Given that 11% of the 206.8 million American adults have tablets, this adds up to at least 36 million hours spent on tablets every day by this group. No wonder Angry Birds is so popular.
- Consumers’ social, local, and mobile habits (marshallstanton.com)
- IPO underwriting costs (marshallstanton.com)
- AOL’s dial-up subscribers (marshallstanton.com)
- Coffee consumption (marshallstanton.com)
- American mobile application penetration (marshallstanton.com)