According to a report published yesterday by the Pew Internet & American Life Project (a part of the Pew Research Center), 50% of adult mobile phone owners have applications (or “apps”) on their devices. This figure includes both those users who have downloaded applications to their phones as well as those whose device came pre-loaded with at least one app. This is an increase from May 2010 when 43% of mobile phone owners had apps on their phones.
- Google’s digital advertising dominance (marshallstanton.com)
- 2011 Halloween candy sales (marshallstanton.com)
- World population milestone (marshallstanton.com)
- Evolution of branding (marshallstanton.com)
- History and future of marketing (marshallstanton.com)