Everyone seems to know that the smartphone explosion has been going on for a few years and will continue to do so for several more, but the infographic below spells out the opportunity for marketers in black and white. While the Asia Pacific market clearly dominates the global landscape with over 410 million users, the U.S. market is set to double between now and 2015 to nearly 110 million smartphones – or roughly a third of the population. When you combine that with the shopper profile data, the growth and conversion opportunities are enormous.
- Evolution of branding (marshallstanton.com)
- History and future of marketing (marshallstanton.com)
- Marketing is about values (marshallstanton.com)
- How do Nielsen TV ratings work? (marshallstanton.com)
- What is your brand worth? (marshallstanton.com)