As companies become more comfortable and innovative with interactive outdoor advertising, we’ve come to see some pretty brilliant experiments. Recently I posted about the eco-friendly Coca-Cola billboard in Manila and the San Diego-based Newcastle beer billboard, although the latter is decidedly analog it certainly interacted with the passersby. Below you’ll find a few additional brilliant interactive outdoor advertisements that transcend many of the traditional marketing disciplines such as display, experiential, and obviously social. Enjoy.
- iPhones control interactive billboard in Stockholm to win McTreats (tuaw.com)
- McDonald’s Brilliant Interactive Billboard Campaign – Social Media (huguesrey.wordpress.com)
- 24 Of The Coolest Billboard Ads We’ve Ever Seen (businessinsider.com)
- 10 Brilliant Interactive Billboards [VIDEOS] (mashable.com)
- Billboard allows bats to communicate about their needs (lostateminor.com)