A few weeks ago I posted a piece about the innovative use of “green technology” on a Coca-Cola billboard outside of Manilla – and thanks to a tip by a friend – I bring you an equally brilliant advertisement, albeit not as ecologically friendly.
Have a look at the “making of” video below for instructions on what you can do with those 3,000 bottle caps you have laying around.
- Quite possibly the best billboard in history (marshallstanton.com)
- WATCH: Beer Company Posts Billboard ‘So Visually Arresting That It Blows You Away’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Coca-Cola / WWF: Plant Billboard (ibelieveinadv.com)
- Coca-Cola’s Iffy Pollution-Cleaning Billboard (geekologie.com)
- ADSpiration: Coke Goes Green! (aybanlim.wordpress.com)