Who is responsible for the debt crisis? || “The Chart That Should Accompany All Discussions of the Debt Ceiling” http://ow.ly/5Nb8T
This chart is not intended to cause vigorous debate about who is to blame for our current predicament here in the United States, nor is it intended to stimulate a dialog about whether or not we should be concerned about having a debt ceiling. The intention here is to provide a moment of reflection on how we have come to arrive at this place together and the decisions we made about what is important to us as a nation over the past 10 or so years.
- Obama seeks Americans’ support amid debt crisis (rt.com)
- Debt Crisis ‘Manufactured by House Republicans’ attempting to advance their extremist agenda (worldnewsrecord.wordpress.com)
- US Crisis Watch: Debt Impasses Continues, Obama/Boehner Clash (forexlive.com)
- President Obama’s Speech On Federal Debt, Speaker Boehner’s Post Speech Response (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- looks like a majority of Americans are on the side of the democrats in default talks (brianscottthomas.wordpress.com)