No matter how you slice it, Google has their work cut out for them. With 700 million (and growing) users worldwide, Facebook’s market dominance in the social networking and media sector is going to be a challenge for any new entrant – no matter what kind of advantage they bring to the table.
- Google+ Challenges in a Facebook World (saasncloud.wordpress.com)
- Google+ vs. Facebook (marissagagnier.wordpress.com)
- First thoughts on Google+ (globalneighbourhoods.net)
- Hangout Is Breakout Feature Of Google+, When Will Facebook Match? (searchengineland.com)
- Google, Plus – My Thoughts (simplysaru.com)