Coca-Cola (with the World Wildlife Federation) unveiled this billboard in Manila that’s constructed from several thousand tea plants. It is expected to absorb 46,800 lbs. of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and while some critics have dismissed it as little more than a marketing gimmick, it is a thought-provoking step in the right direction.
- First Plant Billboard In the Philippines by Coke (cybersmartguide.wordpress.com)
- This billboard has to make Al Gore happy right? (konnorschmaltz.wordpress.com)
- Coca-Cola Billboard Made of Plants (neatorama.com)
- Coca-Cola’s Green Billboard Made of Plants That Absorb Air Pollution (adweek.com)
- It’s the “Greenest” billboard ever! (copyranter.blogspot.com)