I have to admit that on occasion I have considered giving up writing this blog but it is the note reading “hey, thanks for posting that article” or “I never thought of _____ in that way before” that keeps me plugging away. That said I do empathize with those people trying to make a living knocking out micro-articles for The Huffington Post or other aggregators. That is an extremely tough way to make a dollar and an even harder way to keep a roof over your head. I’m not trying to kill the dream but just realize that there are literally millions of people doing the very same thing, so keep your focus very narrow and specialized or you risk being the static and not the signal.
- 49 sites that hire bloggers. (blogavenues.blogspot.com)
- Blogging: How To Write Endless Content (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- To Blog or not to Blog? (ahecticlife.wordpress.com)
- Calling All Bloggers! (arizonaatheist.blogspot.com)
- Add a New User to Your Blog (blogging2learn.wordpress.com)