It was a pretty interesting week for The Road Not Taken. As you can see from this week’s top posts, humorous topics had a slight lead over the serious topics (but not by a lot):
- The Handsome Men’s Club
- Thomas Keller knows food (and technology)
- Did Google forget about Project 10×100?
- Hysterical and foul-mouthed video pits the iPhone 4 against the HTC Evo
- Hans Rosling on global population growth
- My favorite summer memory…
- Interactive ‘worry map’ from The Economist
- Opera parodies Google’s Chrome speed test
- Awesome online identity infographic
- Hello Kitty rules the world
That last one still cracks me up. Have a good weekend.