It was a pretty big week for The Road Not Taken as we had several contenders for the most popular post this week. Again, this does not measure the most read post that was new over the past seven days but rather the most read out of any of the posts. Generally speaking it does favor the newer items but when you have a look at the list below, you’ll note that half of the most read posts were written well before this week:
- Hello Kitty rules the world
- My favorite summer memory
- BBQ lunatics unite!
- In 10 years will we care?
- Woot! monkey raps about Amazon.com
- Did Google forget about Project 10×100?
- Have a look at item six; any idea what those are?
- This is both absurdly huge and (reasonably) affordable
- Today’s absurd and superb infographic
- Big Green Egg – is it everything its cracked up to be?
For the record, from this week going forward I have decided to expand the list from five items to the 10 most popular. To my fellow American readers, enjoy the holiday (Independence Day) weekend!